Bone Marrow Transplantation Centre In Kims Hospital Secunderabad Hyderabad
The Bone Marrow Transplantation Service at KIMS is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care and novel treatment options for patients with malignant and benign diseases of the blood-building system who require an autologous or allogeneic transplant. These conditions include: Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, Aplastic Anemia, Hodgkin/Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome among others.
Our protocols focus on enhancing outcome after allogeneic transplantation by reducing treatment-related complications and reducing disease recurrence after transplant.
A particular interest of our program is aimed at providing stem cell transplantation for patients with leukemia and lymphoid malignancies.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires