Critical Care & ICU In Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi india
The Department of Critical Care Medicine & ICU provides sophisticated, compassionate, and expert care to critically ill patients admitted in Artemis. Our approach to care emphasises ethical principles and cost-effectiveness. Quality patient care is optimised through a multidisciplinary team approach, which includes intensivists, critical care fellows, nurses, respiratory and physical therapists, pharmacists, nutrition specialists and social workers.
We provide patient care in two multidisciplinary ICUs with more than 65 beds which account for approximately 25% of the total number of beds at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. We at Artemis Hospitals provide in-house consultant level coverage round the clock, seven days a week. We believe this valuable resource improves the likelihood of survival for critically ill patients, provides appropriate supervision, and reduces complications due to medical errors or poorly performed procedures.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 600
ICU Beds: 185
Airport Distance: 19 Km
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.