Dermatology & Cosmetology In Accord Superspeciality Hospital Faridabad Delhi India
The department of Dermatology & Cosmetology at the Accord Super Speciality Hospital is committed to providing excellent and complete dermatologic and cosmetic care leveraging the experience of our highly-vetted medical professionals. Regardless of your skin concern, whether cosmetic or related to general dermatology, our team holds expertise in handling the most complex cases with utmost proficiency.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
At Accord Super Speciality Hospital, we address, diagnose, and treat a wide range of skin conditions, and aim at improving your looks and boosting your self-esteem that sometimes thwarts owing to various skin conditions.
We are here with our state-of-the-art technologies and advanced treatment options to cater to all your skin concerns. Our team comprises experienced dermatologists and cosmetologists who specialize in various fields of skincare. We offer up to the minute, leading-edge modalities for addressing a broad spectrum of skin diseases, including eczema, acne, psoriasis, shingles, moles, hives, dry skin, hair loss, and skin cancer, to name a few. Besides, we also conduct regular screening for skin cancer, moles, and other skin concerns.
Accord Superspeciality Hospital is synonymous with avant-garde cosmetic dermatology technologies. We leverage the benefits of treatments like botulinum toxin, laser therapy, and fillers to provide you with the best possible skincare services.
Why choose Accord Superspeciality Hospital?
- State of the art interventions backed by years of clinical excellence
- Highly specialized team of experts
- Advanced modular surgical units and fully equipped laboratories
- High definition imaging modalities ensuring greater precision and accuracy
- Personalized treatments for comprehensive care
Areas of expertise
Our Areas of specialization and expertise include:
Skin related problems
- Acne – Acne is a very common skin condition caused by the plugging of hair follicles with dirt, oil and dead skin. At Accord Super Speciality Hospital, our specialists base acne treatment on controlling bacterial infections and overactive sweat glands that aggravate this skin condition even more. Our doctors offer the most appropriate treatment options based on the severity of the pimples and your preference. It includes medications, minimally invasive surgical procedures, among others. If you have severe acne marks on your face, our doctors will work with you and discuss the best treatment options, such as chemical peels, topical creams, and lasers.
- Pigmentation – Pigmentation is a condition marked by the decolouring of skin, which is caused by the excessive production of melanin in certain areas of the face and body. Our experts offer a wide range of procedures like chemical peels, dermabrasion and laser resurfacing, to help you get rid of your pigmentation.
- Skin allergies – Skin allergies usually present in the form of redness, itching, rashes, and painful bumps. These can be of various different types, the most common being eczema, hives, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, and others. In the case of mild allergies, our experts recommend topical treatments, like topical anti-inflammatory medications and ointments, whereas, in the case of severe allergies, we recommend more elaborate treatment plans, like narrow-band UVB therapy and excimer laser treatment, among others.
- Psoriasis – It is a condition marked by excessive build-up of skin cells, resulting in the formation of scaly, itchy and dry skin. Our experts prescribe topical therapy for mild cases of psoriasis, corticosteroids, salicylic acid, etc. Other treatment options involve systemic medications and narrow-band ultraviolet light B.
- Skin Cancer – Skin cancer is a malignancy marked by abnormal growth and multiplication of skin cells. Our skin specialists at Accord Super Speciality Hospital have years of experience identifying and treating different types of skin cancer. We use the best-in-class therapies to provide you with the best possible care. Besides diagnosing and treating skin cancers, our doctors will also provide you with important tips to prevent the same.
Hair related problems
- Alopecia – Commonly referred to as hair loss, the condition can affect your scalp, as well as your entire body. The problem can be hereditary or a result of hormonal changes, underlying medical conditions or unhealthy lifestyle habits. Our experts offer comprehensive treatment plans based on your personal preference, which include medication, hair transplant and laser therapy for hair loss.
- Dandruff – It is one of the most common scalp conditions, marked by tiny flakes of dry skin in the hair. The problem is usually triggered by hormonal imbalance and unhealthy lifestyle habits. Our experts offer personalized treatments with oral medication, as well as topical ointments, lotions and shampoos.
- Thinning of hair – Thinning of hair is a term used to define mild to moderate hair loss. The process is very gradual and often appears as decreased volume of hair in certain areas of the head. Our experts offer treatments like, topical ointments, oral medication, lifestyle changes and hair transplants, to address the problem.
Nail related problems
- Infections – Fungal infections can affect any part of your body, and nails are no exception. Onychomycosis is a fungal infection that targets the fingernails and toenails. Some of the common fungal infections of the nails include white superficial infection, distal subungual infection and candida infection. Our experts offer a wide spectrum of leading-edge treatment options along with various preventive measures to negate the risks of such infections in future.
- Nail defects – Nail defects refer to abnormalities in the colour, shape or texture of the nails which can be caused by an injury, infection or viral warts. Some common abnormalities include Beau’s lines, clubbing, koilonychia, yellow nail syndrome and white spots. Our experts offer state of the art treatment options for all these conditions.
- Chemical peels – is a popular cosmetic treatment that aims at removing damaged skin to give you a rejuvenated look. The procedure can be done on different parts of your body, like the face, hand and neck and may be personalised as per the specific requirements of the patient. Chemical peels can help to treat skin problems like wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Laser treatment – Laser treatment, or laser resurfacing of the skin is done to address problems like facial wrinkles and irregularities like blemishes. Laser treatment can also help you get rid of acne scars, stretch marks and de-colouration. Our experts offer both CO2 laser resurfacing and Erbium laser resurfacing.
- Laser treatment for body hair removal – Laser treatment is also offered for body hair removal, a perfect solution for those people who are not satisfied with shaving and waxing. Laser treatment offers long term benefits with added precision and predictability. Most patients get permanent freedom from unwanted body hair within 3 to 7 sessions.
- Anti-ageing treatments – Anti-ageing treatments focus on delaying the ageing process of the skin and addressing age-related skin problems like fine lines and wrinkles. Our experts offer both surgical, as well as non-surgical treatments for signs of ageing. The former include procedures like facelift, volume injections and laser resurfacing, whereas the latter include botox injections, fillers and PRP (platelet-rich plasma).
- Scar and tattoo removal – Our experts at Accord Superspeciality Hospital offer laser tattoo and scar removal facilities with proper laser protocols and patient aftercare.
Experience: 21+ years of experience
Hospital: Accord Superspeciality Hospital
- Dr. Sonali Gupta is currently working at Accord Superspeciality Hospital Faridabad.
- Dr. Sonali Gupta is one of the best Dermatologist.
- Dr. Sonali’s overall experience is 21 years and as a specialist Dermatologist is over 17 years.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 380+
ICU Beds: 41
Airport Distance: 46 Km
- The story of Accord began with the thought of leveraging the new age technology with the healthcare infrastructure to serve the patients, rightly, effectively, and timely.
- Accord Superspeciality Hospital (A Unit Of SCL Healthcare Pvt. Ltd) is India’s first smart hospital and one of the first of its kind in the world.
- Accord Superspeciality Hospital aims at providing technologically advanced healthcare services to international patients who are looking out for medical tourism in India.