Dialysis Centre In Kims Hospital Secunderabad Hyderabad
The Dialysis facility at KIMS is a hospital-based unit that has more than 40 hemodialysis stations. The unit also provides continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) treatment to a diverse group of adult patients who have chronic (long-term) kidney failure.
Dialysis performs the work of the kidneys by cleansing the blood and removing wastes and excess water. The two types of dialysis are hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In hemodialysis, the patient’s blood is passed through an artificial kidney machine and this procedure is performed in a hospital or similar facility. In peritoneal dialysis, the blood is filtered within the patient’s abdomen and the dialysis fluid there is exchanged through a catheter. CAPD can be done at home.
Dialysis care at KIMS is provided by a team of professionals including nephrologists (physicians specializing in kidney diseases), registered nurses, certified hemodialysis technicians, registered dieticians and a clinical social worker. The unit’s goal is to maintain and improve the overall health and quality of life for patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continuously monitor patient satisfaction and clinical indicators in order to measure and improve the quality of patient care and to maintain our high standards of operation.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires