Dr Amit Goel
Specialist: Urologist and Andrologist
Hospital: Max Super Specialty Hospital Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Urology), Fellowship (Uro Oncology & Robotic Surgery)
Director and Head of Unit – Renal Transplant, Uro-Oncology & Urology
Dr. Amit Goel has experience of 22 years + in the field . MBBS degree from Govt. Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra and MS (General Surgery) from Government Medical College, Aurangabad. MCh (Urology) training from Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (S.S.K.M / P.G. Hospital), Kolkata and Certified Kidney Transplant surgeon. Fellowship training in Urological Cancers & Robotics from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi and has a vast experience of treating over 3500 Urological Cancers and more than 400 Kidney Transplant both ABO compatible and Incompatible .
Field of Expertise
Kidney Transplants with Lap Donor Nephrectomies, Vascular Access for Hemodialysis, Basilic Vein Transposition.
Urological Cancers: Open / Lap / Robotic Partial Nephrectomy / Radical Nephrectomy for Kidney cancer.
- Amputation of Penis with Inguinal Lymph Node dissection for Penis Cancer. Open / Lap Radical Prostatectomy for Cancer Prostate.
- Lap / Robotic / Radical Cystectomy by Minilap (small) incision with construction of Neobladder / Ileal conduit for Cancer Bladder.
- Open / Lap Retroperitoneal Lymph Node dissection for Testis Tumour.
- Targeted therapy for Kidney Cancer, Hormonal therapy and Chemotherapy for Cancer Prostate.
- Lap / Open Adrenalectomy and Retroperitoneal Tumours
- Female Urological Problems, Sling Surgery for leakage of Urine and Laparoscopic Vaginal Vault Prolapse Surgery
- Vesicovaginal Fistula Repair
- Penile Rehabilitation Surgeries like Penile Implants, Pyeronie’s disease, Laser Circumcision
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Incontinence
- LASER for Prostate (HoLEP) Key Hole / Laser surgeries for Kidneys Stones – PCNL, URS, RIRS
- Buccal Mucosal Graft Urethroplasties, Pyeloplasty & other Reconstructive surgeries Pediatric Urology
- Andrology, Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded European Resident Education Travelling Fellowship by Urological Society of India, 2011
- Received Prize for Paper Presentation in International Cancer Congress, 2014
Fellowships / Observerships
- Fellowship in Uro-Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi Observership at M.D Anderson Cancer Center, Huoston, Texas, U.S.
- Sr Consultant and Head of Department
- Kidney Transplant,UroOncology and Urology at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Vasant Kunj , Delhi from Oct 21- Sept 23
- Senior Consultant Dept of Urology and Kidney Transplantation, Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Gurgaon March 2018-Oct 2021.
- Senior Consultant & Head, Department of Urology & Kidney Transplants in Apollo Hospital Dhaka, 2015-2018
- Consultant in Genito-urinary Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Rohini, Delhi, 2012-2015
- MCh Urology Training from Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (S.S.K.M / P.G. Hospital), Kolkata, 2009-2012
- Clinical Associate in Department of Urology and Andrology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi, 2008-2009
- Senior Resident in General Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Noida, 2007-2008
Publications and Presentation:
In various National and International Journals and Conferences
- Urological Society of India G142
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation LM1223
- American Urology Association
- Robotic Urology Forum
- UPIA: Urogynecology Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Incontinence Association UPIA 00182
- IUGA: International Urogynecological Association.