Dr. Amit Kumar Agarwal
Specialist: Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Experience: 17+ years of experience
Hospital: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Amit Kumar Agarwal is an Orthopedic Surgeon with an experience of 17+ years and his area of interest is arthroplasty and arthroscopy.
- Dr. Amit Kumar Agarwal is a Life Member of North Zone Chapter of Indian Orthopaedic Association (NZIOA), Indian Society for Trauma and Acute Care (ISTAC), Indian Federation of Sports Medicine (IFSM), Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA), Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA), and Indian Arthroscopy Society (IAS).
- Dr. Amit Kumar Agarwal is also a Member of SICOT International (SICOT), National Academy Of Medical Sciences (NAMS), and International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSA).
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups,the Apollo Group. It is a highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offers tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
- The 900 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes.
- A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital.