Dr. Arvind Khurana
Specialist: Medical Gastroenterologist
Experience: 31+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI)
- Dr. Arvind Khurana is a gastrologist with more than 31 years of expertise. He handles all types of metallic
stents, foreign body removal, PTBD, and pediatric endoscopy, including newborns, with ease. Several
national and international publications bear his name. Dr. Arvind Khurana has successfully done more
than 1,50,000 endoscopic procedures, including more than 20,000 cases of EPT/CBD stone removal and
biliary stenting, 2000 metallic stenting, 950 instances of foreign body removal, 2000 PEG implantation,
900 instances of PTBD, and pediatric and neonatal endoscopy. Every month, Dr. Khurana typically does
over 75 pancreaticobiliary surgeries.
- Dr. Khurana’s areas of expertise include gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy, onco-gastroenterology,
and endoscopic ultrasound. He earned his MD in medicine from Delhi’s Safdarjung Hospital and his DM
in gastroenterology from G B Pant HospitalMeanwhile, during the International Endoscopy Workshop in
Hyderabad in 2008, he received the prize for best video presentation.
Dr. Arvind Khurana Memberships
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- SGI, South Korea
- DM, 1991, G B Pant Hospital / Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- DNB, 1989, DNB board, New Delhi.
- MBBS, 1988, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi.
Work Experience Of Dr. Arvind Khurana
- Consultant, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini.
- Senior Consultant, Dept. Of Gastroenterology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research
- The Best Video Presentation In 2008 In International Endoscopy Workshop In Hyderabad – 2008
- Guest Editor For Gastroenterology In JIMSA, April-June – 2008
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Piles Treatment (Non-Surgical)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome ( IBS ) Treatment
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
- Liver Transplant
The Most Important Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: Where does Dr. Arvind Khurana practice?
A1: Dr. Arvnid Khurana currently practices at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
Ques 2: How much experience does Dr. Arvind Khurana have?
A2: Dr. Arvind Khurana has over 31 years of experience as a Gastroenterologist.
Ques 3: What are some achievements of Dr. Arvind Khurana?
A3: Dr. Arvind Khurana has operated on more than 75,100 Endoscopic procedures, including
over 7000 cases of EPT Biliary Stenting, and has credit in various national and international
Ques 4: What are some of the special interests of Dr. Arvind Khurana?
A4: Dr. Arvind Khurana has a special interest in treating diseases like Gall Bladder (Biliary)
Stone Treatment, Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection, Piles Treatment
(Non-Surgical), Irritable Bowel Syndrome ( IBS ) Treatment, Abdominal Pain Treatment,
Constipation Treatment, Colitis Treatment and many more.
Ques 5: What causes gastrointestinal illness?
A5: Viral, bacterial, or parasitic invasions of the GI tract can result in gastrointestinal illnesses.
With merely supportive treatment, viral and bacterial illnesses often go away in a few days.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.