Dr. Debdutta Bandhopadhay
SPECIALITY: Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
Experience: + years of experience
Hospital: Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Debdutta Bandyopadhyay is Consultant, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine in Medanta, Ranchi.
- She completed her MBBS from Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur and DTCD from Medical College, Kolkata.
- She pursued DNB (Pulmonary Medicine) from National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi.
Specialization and Expertise:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing free local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Medanta – The Medicity is amongst India’s largest and most renowned multi-super speciality healthcare centre with 1250 beds, 29 super speciality units and more than 800 accomplished doctors.
- Supported by state-of-art infrastructure, all the departments in the hospital are fully equipped with cutting-edge technology, modular Operation Theatre and modernized monitoring systems in ICUs.
- The panel of doctors from Medanta, headed by A.S.Soin performed the first successful intestinal transplant in India.