Dr. Dheeraj Kapoor
Experience: 15 years of experience
Hospital: Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon Delhi NCR
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr Dheeraj Kapoor is a well-known Endocrinologist in New Delhi.
- After completing his MBBS& Masters in Medicine, he did his DM Endocrinology from the famous Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi.
- He is an active member of various renowned organizations such as the Association of Physicians of India, Endocrine Society of India, and Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India, and the Indian Thyroid Society.
LIST OF TREATMENTS:
- Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment
- Endocrine Stem Cell Therapy
- MBBS, G.R. Medical College, Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
- MD, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana.
- DM, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.