Dr. K. K. Saxena
Specialist: Interventional Cardiologist
Experience: 36 years of experience
Hospital: Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi
Brief About Doctor:
- Currently designated as Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist.
- Familiar with all procedures of diagnostic, clinical and interventional cardiology including treadmill exercise testing, Holter monitoring, nuclear studies (MUGA and thallium scanning) and echocardiography (2D, Doppler, colour flow mapping and esophageal).
- Independently performed many cardiac catheterisations for paediatric and adult patients.
LIST OF TREATMENTS:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups,the Apollo Group. It is a highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offers tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
- The 900 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes.
- A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital.