Dr. Narendra Agarwal
Specialist: Cardiac Surgeon
Experience: 7+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Narendra Agarwal is a renowned Cardiothoracic Surgeon with experience of over 7 years.
- He has acquired skills in performing Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) drainage of multiloculated Empyema, Decortications, lung resection, Bullectomy and Pleurectomy, and Mediastinal masses.
- Besides, he is adept in carrying out Robotic surgery for Mediastinal tumors and Lung resections.
List of Treatments:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.