Dr. Neelam Mohan
Specialist: Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Experience : 22 years of experience
Hospital : Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Neelam Mohan is pediatric Gastroenterologist & hepatologist with 21+ years of experience.
- She has been awarded DMA Centenary Award, Swastha Bharat Samman Award by Honorable Health Minister of Country, Vishisht Chikitsa Ratna Award, Mahila Sree Award and Gold Medal, Super Achievers of India Award, Doctor of the Year Award, Dr. Sadhana International Empowerment of Women Award, Dr. M.C. Joshi Memorial Oration, Eminent Doctor of the Year, Distinguished Service Award and Bharat Gaurav Award.
- She is a winner of BC Roy Award and has been honored with FACG by American College of Gastroenterology and FIAP Award by Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
LIST OF TREATMENTS:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing free local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Medanta – The Medicity is amongst India’s largest and most renowned multi-super speciality healthcare centre with 1250 beds, 29 super speciality units and more than 800 accomplished doctors.
- Supported by state-of-art infrastructure, all the departments in the hospital are fully equipped with cutting-edge technology, modular Operation Theatre and modernized monitoring systems in ICUs.
- The panel of doctors from Medanta, headed by A.S.Soin performed the first successful intestinal transplant in India.