Dr. Parvathi Unninayar Iyer
Specialist: Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon
Experience: 38+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Escorts Hospital New Delhi
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Parvathi Unninayar Iyer is a Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon with an extensive 38+ experience.
- Dr. Parvathi Unninayar Iyer pursued her MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences followed by MD in Pediatrics from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Chandigarh then she did her fellowship from the reputed Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne.
- Dr. Parvathi Unninayar Iyer is a dynamic doctor who initiated the first integrated program that incorporated an intensivist in India, started the first dedicated pediatric cardiac ICU in Northern India at FEHI, and the first to generate internationally comparable outcomes in neonatal and infant cardiac surgery and surgery for complex congenital heart disease.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- It was established in 1988 and is JCI accredited.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is a premier multi-disciplinary hospital providing tertiary care and is recognized worldwide for its clinical excellence in cardiac care.
- The 310-beded hospital is a globally renowned centre boasting admirable outcomes for interventions like Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology and Paediatric Cardiac Surgery.