Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Specialist: Hematologic Oncologist, BMT
Experience: 23+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute hospital, Gurgaon
Brief about doctor:
- Rahul Bhargava is a Leading Haemato-oncologist in India with over 23+ years of experience.
- He has performed 100+ adult bone marrow transplants which are record-breaking in the whole of North India.
- He is a Director of Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute hospital, Gurgaon.
Education & Training:
Special areas of interest:
List of Treatment Procedures:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Free Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing free local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.