Dr. Rana Patir
Experience: 32 years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Rana Patir is Chairman – Department of Neurosurgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- Dr. Rana Patir, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery), Fellowship in Neurosurgery (UK), is an eminent Neurosurgeon of India with more than 32 years of experience in the field of advanced Neurosurgery.
- He has been a teaching faculty at AIIMS and at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
LIST OF TREATMENTS:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Free Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing free local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.