Dr. S. V. Kotwal
Speciality: Urologist /Renal Transplant Specialist
Experience: 39+ years of experience
Hospital: Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Brief about doctor:
- S. V. Kotwal has extensive experience with 39 years in all branches of Urology.
- He has performed one of the largest personal series of PCNL in North India around nearly 4000 and 300 renal transplants.
- He pioneered microsurgery in the Armed Forces and has vast experience of Uro-Oncology and Paediatric Urology.
Education & Memberships:
Special areas of interest:
List of treatment procedures:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.