Dr. Sanjeev Srivastava
Experience: 14+ years of experience
Hospital: Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi NCR
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Sanjeev Srivastava is a neurosurgeon with 14+ years of experience.
- Dr. Sanjeev Srivastava completed MBBS from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, DNB in General Surgery from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and DNB in Neurosurgery from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Dr. Sanjeev Srivastava’s areas of expertise include treatment for seizures, loss of sensation, migraine, paralysis, epilepsy, stroke, brain tumor, Alzheimer’s, sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and memory disorders treatment.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.