Dr. Tanmay Pandya
Experience: 13+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Escorts Hospital New Delhi
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Tanmay Pandya is a Nephrologist with 13+ years of experience.
- Dr. Tanmay Pandya persuaded his MBBS and MD in General Medicine from Baroda medical College followed by DM in Nephrology from India’s reputed Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre – Institute of Transplantation Sciences (IKDRC-ITS), affiliated to B.J. Medical College and Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Tanmay Pandya has operated over 300+ renal transplants at IKDRC-ITS and is well trained in difficult transplants, like ABO-incompatible, high-risk and second kidney transplants.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- It was established in 1988 and is JCI accredited.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute is a premier multi-disciplinary hospital providing tertiary care and is recognized worldwide for its clinical excellence in cardiac care.
- The 310-beded hospital is a globally renowned centre boasting admirable outcomes for interventions like Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology and Paediatric Cardiac Surgery.