Endocrinology In Paras Hospital Gurgaon
Paras Institute of Endocrinology has a reputed team of endocrinologists with the expertise to diagnose and treat many common metabolic and endocrine disorders in both adults and children, using the state of the art diagnostic, treatment and management techniques. Well-tested protocol are used for the management of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, thyroid disorders, growth abnormalities in children, infertility in males and females, osteoporosis, pituitary disorders, obesity, hormone deficiencies and excesses.
Get Opinion From Doctor
- Paras Institute of Endocrinology has a well developed clinic and management plan for Diabetes – Type1 and Type 2. The specialized program is also supported by a team of cardiologists & renal specialists to check the effects of diabetes.
- Paras Institute of Endocrinology also has a well developed program for the management of juvenile diabetes. The team of endocrinologists, paediatrician ensures the best for your child.
- Paras Institute of Endocrinology has a specialized clinic for thyroid management. The clinic has specialized protocols for the diagnosis of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. The clinic also has an interdisciplinary approach for thyroid management.
- Paras Institute of Endocrinology is the most reputed centre in the region to provide assistance for treating male infertility, female infertility, female post menopausal issues by using the latest techniques and management protocols.
TREATMENT AND PROCEDURES
Paras Institute of Endocrinology has well developed programs for the treatment and management of hormonal disorders. Comprehensive support and medical services are provided to all age groups and genders- male & females.
Bone Health Program: Provides bone density testing and/or comprehensive evaluations of children, adolescents, females & males with frequent fractures, low bone density and disorders of calcium and vitamin D metabolism.
Diabetes Program : Provides diagnosis, diabetes education and self-management training and long-term multidisciplinary, comprehensive follow up care of patients with diabetes mellitus (types 1 and 2), as well as other forms of diabetes—such as cystic fibrosis-related diabetes mellitus, steroid-induced diabetes and other disorders of carbohydrate metabolism. The program also supports juvenile diabetes.
General Endocrinology Program: Provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and management of children and adults with disorders of the hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, gonads and endocrine pancreas. Through the use of state-of-the-art diagnostics, symptoms of endocrinologic disorders can be picked up early, and medical intervention can be started as early as possible.
Neuroendocrinology Program: Provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders related to hypothalamus and pituitary region tumors, as well as the endocrine effects of treatments for malignancies and hematology disorders. Our care is coordinated with that of oncologists, hematologist, neurosurgeons and neurologists.
Optimal Weight for Life Program: Offers care delivered through a multidisciplinary team approach for children who are overweight or obese. The OWL experience includes a comprehensive medical evaluation, dietary guidance from a nutritionist focused on a “low glycemic load” eating plan to stabilize blood sugar and insulin levels, and behaviour modification strategies from a psychologist or nutrition expert to support lifestyle changes. Support from exercise specialists and physiotherapists are also available.
Thyroid Program: Provides diagnosis, treatment and management of children and adults with all types of thyroid disease, including hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer. Our program is distinguished by its expertise in thyroid cancer diagnosis and management, and includes specialists in paediatric endocrinology, thyroid surgery, thyroid pathology, and thyroid radiology.
Areas of expertise:
- Acquired hypothyroidism
- Adrenal disorders
- Congenital hypothyroidism
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes mellitus (type 1 and 2)
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Endocrine complications of cancer therapy
- Glycogen storage disease
- Growth disorders
- Hyperthyroidism (graves’ disease)
- Hypo- and hypercalcemia
- Metabolic bone diseases (rickets, osteoporosis)
- Pituitary tumors
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Precocious and delayed puberty
- Premature Adrenarche
- Premature Thelarche
- Syndrome of inappropriate ant diuretic hormone secretion
- Thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer
COST OF TREATMENT / ESTIMATE OF TREATMENT
To know more about the hormone specialists, endocrinologists, diabetes specialist, thyroid specialist, hormone replacement therapy and thecost associated with the endocrinology ailments, please share your request and reports.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires