Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant In Jaypee Hospital Noida Delhi India
Our Haematologists offer the best treatments for patients with acute and chronic blood disorders. Bone Marrow Transplant, also known as stem cell transplant is often the only curative option for a number of blood disorders.
An autologous stem cell transplant is a procedure that uses person’s own stem cells to replace the cells that have been damaged by various disorders such as Myeloma, Lymphoma and certain autoimmune disorders. A network of Hematologists, bone marrow transplant surgeons, physicians and paediatricians are involved in providing super-speciality care to the patient.
Speciality: Hemato-Oncologist & BMT Specialist
Experience: 16+ years of experience
Hospital: Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Esha Kaul completed her medical degree from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and went on to do her Internal Medicine residency at Tufts University, Boston, USA.
- She also completed her haematology-oncology training from Tufts University. She is American Board Certified in Internal medicine and Hematology.
- She has set up the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at Jaypee Hospital and performed more than 100 Bone marrow transplants including MUD (Matched Unrelated transplants, with donors from India and Europe).
Speciality: Pediatric Hematologist
Experience: 16+ Years of Experience
Hospital: Jaypee Hospital Noida Delhi NCR
- Dr. Silky Jain is a well-known Paediatric Haemato-Oncologist and BMT Physician.
- She has been practicing from the past 16+ years.
- Her areas of interest are Pediatric leukemias & lymphomas, Hematopoeitic stem cell transplant for pediatric malignant disorders, and primary immunodeficiency disorders.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires