Laboratory Services In Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi India
Get Opinion From Doctor
Various Subsections Of Lab Are:
Details Of Tests Provided Under Each Facility Are:
•Haematology: Routine hematology tests, Bone marrow studies and Coagulation studies.
•Biochemistry: Routine Biochemistry tests and special tests like Hormone assays and drug assays.
•Microbiology: Facilities for all routine and special culture and antibiotic sensitivity tests including fungal cultures on automated identification and sensitivity machines. Automated blood culture facilities with continuous monitoring for early and accurate diagnosis of sepsis. Validation of biological controls for efficient sterilization practices.
•Serology/Immunology: Serological tests for all infectious diseases including Hepatitis markers, TORCH test, HIV, HCV, typhoid , autoimmune panels, Total IgE, , markers for critical care assessment to name a few are done on automated ELISA systems.
•Cytopathology: Routine and guided FNAC facilities for processing and reporting available.
•Histopathology: In house facility for histopathology processing and reporting. Intraoperative diagnosis by frozen section and imprint smears available.
•Immunohistochemistry : Accurate cancer diagnosis by in- house Immunohistochemistry.
•Clinical pathology: Analysis of urine, stool, semen and other body fluid samples Semen washing facilities for intrauterine insemination.
•Molecular biology: The lab has facilities for outsourcing molecular biology tests like the PCR, Human papilloma virus Digene hybrid capture assays and viral loads.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 600
ICU Beds: 185
Airport Distance: 19 Km
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.