Nephrology, Urology & Kidney Transplant In Aakash Health Care Dwarka
In present day Chronic Kidney Disease is considered as a major medical problem and a silent killer worldwide. The Department of Renal Sciences and Kidney Transplantation is dedicated to provide the highest quality care for patients with renal disorders. Our multidisciplinary team of Nephrologists, Urologists and Transplant experts work together to provide comprehensive care for patients with acute and chronic disease of the kidney. Our experts have performed more than 500 Kidney transplantations and are committed to provide compassionate care. Our team emotionally and practically supports everyone affected by kidney disease, helping our patients get better in a friendly and supportive environment.
Get Opinion From Doctor
The Department of Urology & Kidney Transplant at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital is versatile and prides itself for having best doctors with expertise in a wide range of surgical interventions from stone removal, strictures and oncological problems to correction of congenital anomalies. We employ advanced symptomatic techniques and novel treatment methodology to treat urology conditions. The department offers comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of urologic issues including cancers, kidney stones, incontinence, impotence, prostate problems, bladder issues and deformities.
Experience: 24+ years of experience
Hospital: Aakash Health Care Delhi
- Dr. Vikram Kalra is an eminent Nephrologist practicing successfully for more than 24+ years.
- He offers treatment for Acute Renal Failure, Renal Stone Treatment, Congenital Kidney Disease, Auto-immune Kidney Disease, End-stage Kidney Disease, and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).
- In his career spanning over two decades, he has performed 450 Kidney Transplants including ABO Incompatible, second and third transplant.
Get Opinion From Doctor
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires