Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery In W Pratiksha Hospital Gurgaon Delhi India
The Department of Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery at W Pratiksha Hospital in Gurgaon, Sector-56 provides full-comprehensive spine care from digital x-rays to rehabilitation, and everything in between. Our experienced and professional spine surgeons, working with our radiologists, physiotherapy and orthopedic certified nurses(ONC), ensure that you receive optimal care in a comfortable setting.
Whether you need help managing chronic back pain, suffer from arthritis of the spine, or present with a sports related injury, we want to help relieve your pain and restore your body to a higher level of performance.
BRAIN & SPINE TUMOURS
- Microsurgery and minimally invasive techniques to radically remove brain and spinal tumours.
- Techniques like awake craniotomy to preserve function.
- Endoscopic transphenoidal surgery for pituitary tumouers
- Skull base surgery
- Stereotactic surgery
- Clipping of aneurysms
- Microsurgery for AVMs and other vascular malformations
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Carotid occlusion management by endarterectomy
- Cerebral revascularisation procedures for moya – moya and carotid artery occlusion
Get Opinion From Doctor
TRAUMA & HEAD INJURY
Polytrauma including brain and spine trauma is managed as per international guidelines
ICU monitoring: Allows instant recognition of the need for aggressive measures to decrease intracranial pressure.
Spinal Injury: Needs to be treated at a centre that is experienced in the field and where patients are treated with the aim of rehabilitating them at the earliest.
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINE SURGERY (MIIS)
- Minimally invasive lumbar Decompression
- Spinal fixation
After you have been treated for your condition, we want to ensure that you heal properly and regain strength. Our rehabilitation team will work with you in a private setting, at your own pace and comfort level, so that you can return to your daily lifestyle. Through exercises and training, our certified physiotherapy team is here to help you get back to the things you love.
In order to achieve the best results, it is essential that you communicate effectively with your doctors and nurses to choose the method of pain control that will work best for you. We would like to make your hospital stay as comfortable as possible. The amount or type of pain you feel may not be the same as the pain that another patient might feel, even for those patients who may have had the same operation.
To maximize the benefits of pain control, you need to work with your doctors and nurses by informing them of your pain. They will ask you to rate your pain on a scale of 0 to 10 – with zero indicating no pain and ten being the worst imaginable pain. Your nurses will be asking you for your comfort goal. It is unrealistic for certain situations (surgery and certain diseases) to expect that you will have no pain. We would like to have your pain at a level where you are able to walk and perform your breathing exercises.
Reporting your pain as a number helps the doctors and nurses know how well your treatment is working and whether it is necessary to make any changes. You may also choose to use descriptors, like mild, moderate, or severe.
W Pratiksha hospital has state-of-the-art equipment and facilities as well as an environment that allows unhindered concentration on patient care.
- Dedicated, trained and exclusive neuro ICU Nurses and staff
- Capability of monitoring cardiac, respiratory and ICP parameters
- Top of the line ventilators.
- Trained and experienced neuro – anesthetists and intensivists
THE NEUROSURGICAL OPERATION THEATRE HAS ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE
- Modular operation theater
- Neuronavigation & computer assisted Surgery
- Zeiss pentero microscope
- Midas high-speed drills
- Neuro and spine endoscopes
- Head fixation frames
- Micro- instruments
W Pratiksha Hospital’s Neurosurgery & Spine Institute utilizes the latest in digital diagnostic testing to assist in the diagnosis of abnormalities in joints, bones, muscles, and soft tissue.
- CT scans
- 3T – MRI
- PFT – CT
WE PROVIDE TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS INCLUDING
- Vertebral Fractures
- Compression Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Motor Vehicle Related Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Spinal Deformities including Scoliosis
- Brain Hemorrhage and Stroke
- Tumours in Brain & Spine
- Tuberculosis of Spine
- Brain Infection
- Peripheral Nerve Problems
- Childhood Brain and Spinal Cord Problems
- Lower Back Pain treatment
- Injury to the Brain & Spine
- Back Pain & Neck Pain
Experience: 15+ years of experience
Hospital: W Pratiksha Hospital
- Dr. Himanshu Champaneri has a vast surgical experience of 15+ years.
- He is working as a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon (Brain and Spine) at W Pratiksha Hospital.
- He has worked as a Minimally Invasive Neurosurgeon at Medanta Hospital for 7 years.
Get Opinion From Doctor
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
ICU Beds: 31
Airport Distance: 19 KMs
- Established in 1995, W Pratiksha Hospital is a 110+ bedded flagship hospital of the Pratiksha group.
- W Pratiksha Hospital in Gurgaon, the flagship hospital of Pratiksha Group is a one-of-its-kind facility in Gurgaon that brings to you 30 years of experience.
- The hospital has treated more than 25,000 people In 2018.