Obstetrics and Gynecology In Accord Superspeciality Hospital Faridabad Delhi India
A woman’s body goes through various changes, such as menarche, menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause, and sometimes needs medical expertise to ensure smooth transitions.
An obstetrician-gynaecologist or OBGYN specializes in women’s health and provides comprehensive care for prevention, treatment, and solutions to complex problems along with general health services.
Accord Super Speciality Hospital’s Obstetrics and Gynecology Department aims to take care of women through safe, efficient, and less invasive techniques for gynecologic treatment. The OBGYN Department has an excellent team and the latest cutting-edge technology that provides health and clinical assistance and therapies in maternity and gynaecology in a comfortable environment.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
Gynaecology is part of medical care that specializes in diseases related to female reproductive organs, such as the uterus, cervix, vagina, vulva, fallopian tubes and ovaries. Sometimes, gynaecologists specialize in health issues related to the urinary system (Urogynecology). Since most gynaecologists are obstetricians, they also deliver babies, screen for infection in the genitals and breasts, and help to manage pubertal health problems, basic infertility and contraception issues.
Your journey with us:
Women often tend to take their health issues lightly, ignoring the symptoms most of the time. Some even shy away from seeking treatment even after knowing that something is wrong. The lack of awareness about various gynaecological problems has given rise to numerous myths that still prevail in different parts of our country. At Accord Superspeciality Hospital, we have a dedicated team to help women understand more about their bodies and address the diseases and ailments that concern them. Our focus is not only on offering leading-edge treatments and care but also on spreading awareness to put an end to all the myths and half-truths revolving around female health.
- Consultation – You can easily book an appointment online and consult our experts in the hospital or virtually via video consultation. You can freely share your concerns with our specialists for their expert opinion.
- Diagnosis and assessment – Your medical assessment involves a series of tests that help us to diagnose and evaluate your health issue.
- Treatment – A proper treatment plan will be devised by our expert team based on your health assessment. Each plan is personalized, based on the specific requirements of the patients and curated to yield the best results for them.
- Follow-ups – With regular follow-ups, it becomes much easier to keep a track of your prognosis. Our experts will closely monitor your recovery and suggest changes in your treatment accordingly.
If you wish to get a consultation for OBGYN issues, book an appointment with us.
Accord Super Speciality Hospital’s Obstetrics and Gynecology Team
Accord Super Speciality Hospital’s Obstetrics and Gynecology team consists of skilled medical and non-medical personnel. Some of these are,
- Laparoscopic surgeons
- Reproductive endocrinologists
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Infertility specialists
- Equipment technicians to handle ultrasonography machines and more
- OBGYN nurses
- Gynaecological oncologists
Specialist: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Experience:13+ years of experience
Hospital: Accord Superspeciality Hospital
- Dr. Sabita Kumari is currently working at Accord Superspeciality Hospital Faridabad.
- Dr. Sabita Kumari is a renowned Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
- Dr. Sabita’s overall experience is 13 years and as a specialist Laparoscopic surgeon is over 7 years.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 380+
ICU Beds: 41
Airport Distance: 46 Km
- The story of Accord began with the thought of leveraging the new age technology with the healthcare infrastructure to serve the patients, rightly, effectively, and timely.
- Accord Superspeciality Hospital (A Unit Of SCL Healthcare Pvt. Ltd) is India’s first smart hospital and one of the first of its kind in the world.
- Accord Superspeciality Hospital aims at providing technologically advanced healthcare services to international patients who are looking out for medical tourism in India.