Ophthalmology In Paras Hospital Gurgaon
Paras Institute of Ophthalmology is dedicated to the delivery of eye care of the highest standards. Reputed ophthalmologists use the latest technologies to rectify a range of eye problems.
Procedures such as specialized lens surgery for
- Treatment of retina
- Vitreous disease
- Refractive surgery
- Lasik eye surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Cornea services
Treatment are done on a daily basis. The institute also has specialized retina and cornea clinics to augment the well-developed program.
Get Opinion From Doctor
- Paras Institute of Ophthalmology has a specialized Retina Clinic. Under the Retina Clinic experts have the expertise to provide specialized diagnostic and surgical procedures for the treatment of retinal diseases and eye tumors. The Retina Clinic also has special emphasis on Diabetes and its effects. The ophthalmologists have the expertise to treat all kinds of vitreoretinal disorders.
- Paras Institute of Ophthalmology has a specialized Cornea Clinic. Under the Cornea Clinic the ophthalmologists perform a number of procedures- Customized Lasik procedures, advanced surface ablations, Intraocular Lens implantation, Conductive Keratoplasty, Cataract Surgery, Dry eye management and corneal infection management.
- Paras Institute of Ophthalmology in association with Chaudhary Ved Ram Nagar Trust performs a number of outreach activities to provide free/concessional cataract surgeries. The eye camps are conducted in all major rural areas of Haryana. More than 10000 people have been screened and on approximately 2000 patients cataract surgeries have been performed.
TREATMENT & PROCEDURES
Paras Institute of Ophthalmology offers a range of eye care services. Equipped with the state of the art technology and doctors of national and international repute the Institute has the mission to deliver medical expertise of excellence.
Eye Check Up: It is a detailed examination of the eyes which includes the assessment of the vision, diseases, infections, risk factors, counselling, refraction check, intra ocular pressure management and retinal evaluation.
Refraction Errors & Corrections: Detailed eye examinations are done to check the slight alterations in vision. Uncorrected and undiagnosed refractive errors in vision cab lead to permanent eye damage in children and can also cause lazy vision and squinting of eyes. The ophthalmologists check your eye vision for 3 types of errors:
- Hyper myopia or long sightedness
- Myopia or shortsightedness
- Astigmatism or cylindrical vision.
Eye disease & management: Ophthalmologists perform the same by a detailed examination of the retina by performing ophthalmoscopy. Medical management and surgical treatments are offered for the following retinal defects, infections or diseases:
- Retinal Detachment – Cryotherapy, Laser treatment
- Retinal Holes or tears
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Occlusion of retinal blood vessels
- Bleeding inside the eye
- Age related muscular degeneration
Cataract Diagnosis and Surgeries: Due to age and other aspects the eye lens can become defective and the vision can become hazy. Paras Institute of Ophthalmology has diagnostic as well as surgical expertise in performing all types of cataract surgeries:
- Standard Eye Exam
- Slit-lamp examination
- Ultrasound B scan
The following types of cataract surgeries are offered at Paras Institute of Ophthalmology
- Cataract Extraction + Scleral Fixation.
- Cataract Surgery with Foldable IOL.
- Cataract Surgery with IOL- the IOL can be unifocal, multifocal or toric.
- Secondary lens implant.
- Capsular tension rings.
- Combined cataract and glaucoma surgery.
Computer vision syndrome: Paras Institute of Ophthalmology has specialized expertise in treatment of eyes that are exposed to continuous computer screen exposure. The Institute provides treatment for:
- Blurred Vision
- Dry eyes
- Neck and shoulder pain
Corneal and eye services:
- Corneal Dystrophies.
- Corneal Degenerations.
- Keratitis, infections and auto-immune disease.
- Bullous keratopathy.
- Corneal opacifications.
- Epithelial growth.
- Ocular allergy.
- Conjunctival and anterior segment tumors.
- Chronic endophthalmitis.
- Intraocular lens complications.
Glaucoma management: Paras Institute of Ophthalmology has experts that can manage and treat Glaucoma. The Institute has a well detailed program for diagnosis and treatment.
Paediatric Ophthalmology: Paras Institute of Ophthalmology provides a variety of diagnostic, medical and surgical services for all eye diseases in infants and children, as well as eye muscle disorders in children. The Institute provides the following medical, therapeutic and surgical management services:
- Strabismus – all eye muscle and eye misalignment disorders in children and adults.
- Amblyopia or “lazy eye”.
- Cataracts in infants and children.
- Squint eye correction
- Glaucoma in infants and children.
- Nasolacrimal duct disorders.
- Ptosis or droopy eyelids.
- Retinoblastoma and other eye tumors in childhood.
- Hemangiomas and other vascular tumors.
- Dermoid and other peri-ocular tumors.
- Ocular and eyelid trauma.
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP).
- Congenital of developmental abnormalities.
- Botox injections for blepharospasm and eye muscle disorders.
- Reading and learning disorders.
Vitreoretinal disease management and treatment :
- Macular degeneration.
- Diabetic retinopathy.
- Proliferative retinopathies.
- Endophthalmitis, acute and chronic.
- Retinal vasculitis.
- Dislocated Lens (natural or pseudophakic).
- Hereditary retinal disorders.
- Acute retinal necrosis.
- Intraocular tumors.
- Ocular trauma.
- Ocular manifestations of AIDS.
- Masquerade syndromes.
COST OF TREATMENT / ESTIMATE OF TREATMENT
To know more about the eye care specialists, cataract specialists, recommended treatment plans and the cost estimate associated with cataract surgery,glaucoma treatment,eye injuries, laser surgery, please share your request and reports.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires