Pain Management & Palliative Care In Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai
Pain is the most common symptom that brings a patient to the hospital. Pain also interferes with the quality of life, ability to work, and even simple activities like walking, exercising and sleeping might be affected. Many busy homemakers, executives and elderly patients neglect their health. They continue to ignore their body’s signals and bear the pain till it becomes chronic and severe. Furthermore, in case of life limiting illnesses, such as cancer, the pain and suffering have a great impact on the patient and the relatives.
Palliative care is based on the philosophy that every patient deserves dignity, comfort and care, irrespective of the stage of illness. Pain Management and Palliative Care Services at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital offer symptom relief in addition to education and training of patients and their caregivers.
The European Society of Medical Oncology has recognized Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Centre as a “Designated centre of Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care”.
This prestigious international recognition is awarded in view of the work that the hospital has done towards comprehensive cancer care. Patients with cancer get high quality treatment for cancer and excellent supportive care in the form of palliative care services. Efforts are made to ensure that the patients get good pain relief, good symptom management in keeping with the best international standards of care. The hospital has the accreditation on account of its infrastructure, specialists and policies that ensure optimum care for preventing and treating suffering. Thus, patients and families undergoing cancer treatment at the centre can look forward to minimal or no distress or suffering throughout the cancer treatment journey. This recognition is a testament to the hospital’s philosophy where “every life matters”.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires