Radiation Oncology In Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre
The Department of Radiation Oncology at Rela multispeciality hospital uses next-generation technology, the latest protocols, and the renowned expertise of highly qualified doctors to create some of the most progressive and advanced radiation therapy services, making us one of the best Radiation Oncology Hospitals in Chennai. Our Radiation Oncology team uses the most advanced technology and innovative therapies to effectively treat patients. We are committed to advancing the science and practice of radiation oncology and developing novel treatment approaches so that patients have the best opportunity for positive outcomes with fewer side effects.
- Patients will undergo screening for common cancer through clinical examination.
- Patients and their families will be given palliative care through counseling regarding all the concerns related to cancer therapy, prognosis, health, and fertility issues related to cancer and its treatment. This way they can live and adjust to life with cancer.
- Patients have access to NABL accredited pathology lab.
- In required situations, patients will be prescribed morphine and other medication for advanced cancer pain relief.
- Additional care will be provided to manage symptoms related to advanced, incurable cancers with supportive and systematic management.
Get Opinion From Doctor
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires