Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology In Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi India
Get Opinion From Doctor
Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology is a super-speciality of medical science which deals with diseases arising out of disturbances in the immune system of the body. Our immune system is meant to protect us (like police safeguarding a city). However when the immune system goes wrong, rather than protecting, it starts damaging the cells and tissues of the body and result in diseases which are broadly known as autoimmune diseases.
Autoimmune diseases can range from mild to severe and sometimes fatal diseases. Most of the times it affects multiple systems of the body and therefore to diagnose and treat them properly, a wholesome approach is required. For example, an autoimmune disease can simultaneously affect our skin, joints (causing arthritis), muscles (causing weakness), lung and kidney. Only a well-trained specialist can put these together into perspective and design appropriate therapy for managing the patient.
Unlike previously thought, autoimmune diseases are fairly common. It is just that they are under diagnosed because of low awareness resulting in substantial delay in treatment.
Please consult a specialist (Rheumatologist & Clinical Immunologist) if you think that you are suffering with diseases affecting multiple organs of your body simultaneously.
Speciality: Pediatric Rheumatology
Experience: 15+Years Experience
Hospital: Artemis Hospital
- Dr. Anju Singh is a trained pediatric rheumatologist.
- She works as a consultant pediatric rheumatologist at Artemis hospital, Gurugram, Haryana.
- She has a full 15+years of experience in treating children with various rheumatological disorders.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
Number of beds: 600
ICU Beds: 185
Airport Distance: 19 Km
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.