Urology In CK Birla Hospital
We offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for a wide range of conditions involving the male and female urinary tract as well as issues in the male reproductive system. Our advanced painless and scarless LASER treatments are highly effective in treating kidney stones and prostate problems. We prefer minimally invasive ways wherever possible to treat complex urological issues. We know the importance of discretion and privacy required while dealing with urological issues, hence we focus strongly on providing a comfortable and private environment as well as counselling to aid recovery. Our urological experts work in conjunction with our skilled oncologists and gynaecologists to treat urological cancers and female pelvic disorders.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
Urological conditions we treat :
Urinary stones are hard deposits made up of minerals and salts that form in your kidneys or bladder. They can vary in size and numbers and are usually characterised by a sharp pain at the side of the abdomen. Treatment protocols include watchful waiting, breaking the stones through LASER treatment and surgical removal.
Prostate enlargement or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition in which the prostate gland grows abnormally large in size. It causes urinary bladder symptoms such as a disrupted urine flow or the urge to urinate at night. We offer conventional and advanced treatment options for BPH including TURP, LASER therapy, minimally invasive surgery and medicinal approach.
Prostatitis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland and is characterised by urinary problems. This condition can occur acutely or develop gradually in older men. The treatment of prostatitis depends upon its type and severity of symptoms. Our urologists offer effective and individualised treatment through a combination of medications and lifestyle modifications.
Urinary problems present in the form of symptoms for a variety of urological conditions such as urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections, overactive bladder and dysuria. Our urologists incorporate the latest treatment protocols to instantly relieve symptoms. Treatments depend upon the type of condition, the severity of symptoms, the patient’s overall health and age.
The cancers that affect the urinary system are called urological cancers. These include cancers of the kidney, prostate, bladder, testicles and penis. Our team works in seamless collaboration with oncologists to offer you multi-skilled care. We provide risk assessment, preventive measures, high-precise diagnosis and surgical as well as non-surgical treatments for urological cancers.
Female pelvic problems
Female pelvic problems, also known as, urogynaecological disorders, are the conditions that affect a woman’s ability to urinate or have a bowel movement. These problems are caused by weakened pelvic muscles due to pregnancy or childbirth. Our female urology specialists offer medical interventions, minimally invasive surgeries and pelvic floor therapy for these conditions.
Male sexual dysfunction
Male sexual dysfunction is caused by problems that prevent a man from getting sexual satisfaction. There are different types of sexual dysfunction in men such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low libido. We offer complete evaluation, medical and surgical treatment of male sexual dysfunction and related issues in a private and discreet manner.
Experience: 18 Years of Experience
Hospital: CK Birla Hospital, Gurgaon
- Dr Shalabh Agrawal is a leading urologist with a rich clinical experience of 18+ years. After obtaining his post-graduate degree in General Surgery from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi,
- He joined the Army Hospital Research and Referral, Delhi – one of India’s apex medical institutes to pursue his super speciality training in urology. This expanded his exposure to handling a variety of urological cases.
- He has worked with some premium healthcare institutions in Delhi-NCR including the Army Hospital Research and Referral (New Delhi), Artemis Hospital (Gurgaon), Sitaram Bhartia (New Delhi), Metro Hospitals (New Delhi), Lok Nayak Hospital (New Delhi).
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires