Dr. Ajmer Singh
SPECIALITY: Cardiac Anaesthesia
Experience: 26+ years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI)
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Ajmer Singh completed his MBBS and MD (Anaesthesiology) from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Dr. Ajmer Singh did senior residency in Cardiac Anaesthesia from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ajmer Singh began his professional journey as cardiac anaesthesiologist at prestigious Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi, and worked there till recently for almost two decades.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.