Dr. Manish Mahajan
Experience: 13+ years of experience
Hospital: Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Delhi NCR
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Manish Mahajan is a neurologist with 13+ years of experience.
- Dr. Manish Mahajan’s areas of expertise include Multiple Sclerosis, Neuro-immunology, Autoimmune Neurology, Parkinson’s disease, Electroencephalography, Electromyography and Disease-Modifying Therapies (DMTs).
- Dr. Manish Mahajan is a member of the Indian Academy of Neurology, American Academy of Neurology, European Academy of Neurology, International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS), Indian Association of Physicians, Indian Medical Association and Indian Medical Association.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 600plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.