Dr. Praveen Gupta
Experience: 18 years of experience
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Brief About Doctor:
- Dr. Praveen Gupta is PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR NEUROLOGY at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- Dr. Praveen Gupta has established two departments in his 18 years of career in Neurology in two large corporate hospitals in Paras and Artemis seeing largest no. of OPD (100 Patient per day) and IPD (50 patient per day).
- Credit of starting first stroke centre in Gurgaon and first to use solitaire for mechanical thrombolysis also started DBS in Gurgaon and DBS for epilepsy in Asia.
LIST OF TREATMENTS:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute was established in 2001.
- It is an outstanding multi-speciality quaternary care hospital,having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists.
- Fortis Hosptial Gurgaon is an advanced centre of excellence in Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Oncology, Renal Sciences, BMT, Organ Transplants, Orthopaedics, Cardiac Sciences and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.