Dr. Rajesh Ahlawat
Experience: 39+ years of experience
Hospital: Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon
Brief about doctor:
- Rajesh Ahlawat is a world-renowned name in the field of Minimally Invasive Urology and Renal Transplants with more than 40+ years of experience.
- He is credited with establishing high-volume Urology and Renal Transplant programs at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, Fortis Hospitals, New Delhi, and Medanta.
- He has the largest single-unit experience in the world for conducting more than 1200 Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomies.
Education & Memberships:
Special areas of interest:
List of treatment procedures:
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing free local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires
- Medanta – The Medicity is amongst India’s largest and most renowned multi-super speciality healthcare centre with 1250 beds, 29 super speciality units and more than 800 accomplished doctors.
- Supported by state-of-art infrastructure, all the departments in the hospital are fully equipped with cutting-edge technology, modular Operation Theatre and modernized monitoring systems in ICUs.
- The panel of doctors from Medanta, headed by A.S.Soin performed the first successful intestinal transplant in India.