Dr. Ticini Joseph
Specialist: Brain & Spine Surgeon
Experience: 4+ years of experience
Hospital: Meitra Hospital Karaparamba, Kerala
Brief About Doctor:
- Associate Consultant ,Brain & Spine Surgery
- Dr. Ticini Joseph has over 4 years of experience in complex brain and spine surgeries with a special interest in brain tumours, endoscopic brain surgeries and pediatric brain and spine surgeries.
- Her areas of expertise include minimally invasive surgeries for hydrocephalus in the pediatric age group, pediatric brain tumours and epilepsy surgeries.
- Minimally invasive/ endoscopic brain surgery for brain tumours and hydrocephalus
- Neuro oncology: posterior fossa tumours and complex skull base and hemispheric tumours with intraoperative monitoring
- Spine surgery: tumours of the spinal cord or nerves. Spinal dysraphism surgery with intraoperative monitoring.
- Surgical management of Complex hydrocephalus and congenital malformations of the brain and craniosynostosis.
List of Treatments:
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- DNB (Neurosurgery)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Senior Registrar – Department of Neurosurgery– Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, March 2017- Jun 2017
- Senior Registrar (Fellow in Paediatric Neurosurgery) – Department of Neurosurgery, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi- 2017-2018
- Junior Consultant Neurosurgeon – Apollo Children’s Hospitals, Chennai – 2018-2021