Plastic Surgery in SIMS Hospital India
The Institute Of Craniofacial, Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery (ICAPS)
Plastic surgery is a super speciality service that deals with Defect, Deformity and Disability correction. The aim of this speciality is to restore form and function. It is a unique speciality in which innovation plays a major role in the successful management of problems & skin care.
The Institute of Craniofacial, Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (ICAPS) at SIMS Hospital is one place where the entire spectrum of plastic surgery is managed under one roof. The Institute comprises a team of well abled, dedicated and coordinated faculty specialised in the various sub-specialities of Plastic Surgery.
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery / Aesthetic Dermatology
Aesthetic dermatology, a branch of Aesthetic Surgery, focuses on the appearance-related aspects and represents an overlap between the traditional medical treatment of skin diseases and cosmetic surgery. The array of aesthetic surgeries performed is:
- Abdominoplasty, Body Contouring
- Blepharoplasty, face Lift
- Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty
- Breast Reduction, Augmentation and breast lift for females
- Breast Reduction of the male Breast
- Dermabrasion and Fat filling
- Lip reduction & Augmentation
- Genital Surgery
- Scar Management
- Laser Procedures
- Hair Removal
- Laser fat reduction
- Vascular lesions
Burns is one of the most common injuries. Skin is the largest and target organ of the body and primarily affected by burns. The spectrum of injury can vary from simple superficial burns over a small area to life-threatening deeper burns over large areas.
The Department of Plastic surgery has a dedicated 6 bedded Comprehensive burn care unit is equipped with separate air handling unit, temperature controlled rooms, burn bath for the comfort of the patients.
The burns unit is provided with the state of the art facilities like laminar flow, monitoring devices and ventilators to aid the successful management.
Trained faculties in Burn care including Plastic Surgeon, Intensivist and nursing staff are available 24×7.
Reconstructive Surgery For Cancer
Cancer reconstruction is the reconstructive procedure done after extensive cancer resection. Surgery forms the main modality in the management of many cancers. The excision of the cancer tissue leaves gross deformities. Though the patient survives the cancer; he/she is left with the deformity which is a constant reminder of the cancer. Day to day functions like eating, swallowing are affected. The institute has a dedicated cancer reconstruction team and all procedures from simple local flaps to free microvascular tissue transfer are done with the primary aim of improving their quality of life.
The Cleft and Craniofacial team provides a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation and treatment for children with all types of clefts and craniofacial anomalies.
We treat range of conditions from simple dental problems like teeth cleaning to complex rehabilitation of the lost teeth with dental implants.
- Minor Oral Surgical Procedure
- Restorative Procedures
- Rehabilitative Treatments
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Gum Treatments
- Paediatric Dentistry
Hand surgery deals with both surgical and non-surgical treatment of conditions and problems that occurs in hand and upper extremity.
- Birth defects correction
- Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve surgery
- Finger joint Replacement
- Hand Injuries including Tendon, Nerve, Blood vessels and fractures
- Finger and Thumb Reconstruction
- Replantation (Re-attaching an amputated part)
- Tendon transfers
These are the procedures which are done under magnification systems, usually performed when dealing with very fine, tiny and tender structures like nerves & blood vessels:
- Micro neural repair
- Replantation of hand, thumb, scalp
- Free Microvascular Tissue Transfer
Get Opinion From India’s Best Doctors
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires