Gastroenterology In Asian Hospital Faridabad
The Gastroenterology Centre at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences performs more than 200 endoscopic procedures every month. These procedures are done under sedation or monitored anesthesia care.
Following procedures are routinely performed:
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (UGIE)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography(ERCP)
- Argon Plasma Coagulation
- Liver Transplant
- Transarterial Chemoembolism for liver cancer (TACE)
- Splenic artery embolisation
Specialist: Medical Gastroenterologist
Experience: 13+ years of experience
Hospital: Asian Institute of Medical Sciences Faridabad
- Dr. Amit Miglani is a Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist for 13+ years.
- Persuaded his MBBS from UCMS (Delhi) followed by MD in General Medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi in the DM in Gastroenterology from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Dr. Amit Miglani is member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology and Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India.
Get Opinion From Doctor
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires