Heart Centre In Asian Hospital Faridabad
Asian Heart Centre is proud to be one of the most premium hospitals for heart treatment in Faridabad. It is also one of the best heart treatment centres in India. The vision of this department is to provide the highest quality of integrated cardiac care to the population of this region at acceptance cost with a focus on research and education. In a short period of time, the centre has been recognized as the premier cardiac centre of this region through its proficient services and dedication in patient care for cardiovascular diseases and cardiac surgeries.
Get Opinion From Doctor
Our centre offers leading cardiac care using cutting-edge technology and clinical innovations in the treatment and prevention of heart conditions. Our core values are quality and excellence at all times. Besides the conventional heart diseases and ambulatory services for cardiac emergencies like cardiac arrest, congenital cardiac disorders, coronary artery diseases, heart rhythm disorder, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, our team of highly proficient cardiologists and allied staff also provide precise treatment for pediatric cardiac diseases.
As Asian Heart Centre is expanding and growing, the department takes the pride to announce that on its way to strengthen the cardiology speciality for the service towards mankind, this department is operating as two vertical units.
TAVR(Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement) is a heart surgery to replace the aortic valve that has narrowed and now fails to open properly (aortic valve stenosis).TAVR is a minimally invasive surgery, and it may be an option for people at intermediate or high risk of open-heart surgery complications. TAVR is done to exterminate the signs and symptoms of aortic valve stenosis and improve survival in people with severe symptoms. Also, if you have an intermediary or high risk of complexities of aortic valve stenosis, kidney and lung disorder can increase your risk of complications during surgical aortic valve replacement. Before deciding to opt. for TAVR, you should consult with your doctor or heart surgery specialists. To know more about TAVR, its procedure, advantages, and other options to treat aortic stenosis (AS).
Specialist: Interventional Cardiologist
Experience: 16+ years of experience
Hospital: Asian Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr. Subrat Akhoury is a renowned Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiologist, with a thriving experience of more than 16+ years.
- Dr. Subrat Akhoury’s expertise lies in the All Adult Cardiac Intervention, Radial Approach Angiography, Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery, Pacemaker Implantation, Valvotomy, BMV, ASD / VSD Device Closure, etc.
- Dr. Subrat Akhoury is a Life Member of Cardiological Society of India, Fellow of Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention ( FSCAI) the USA, Life member of IMA, and the American College of Cardiology.
Get Opinion From Doctor
We offers these Services
- Providing a doctor’s opinion and proper quotation
- Selecting the best hospital and doctor as per your case
- Arranging a call with the doctor (if the case required)
- Visa assistance, Providing Visa Invitation Letter (VIL)
- Providing full guidance how to get Visa from your country
- Providing total cost including treatment, air tickets, accommodation, and food
- Assitance to book flight ticket from your country
- Arranging airport pick up/ drop
- Providing professional language interpreter
- Booking accommodation and guest house as per your budget/ prefrence
- Providing help in money exchanging
- Providing local sim card
- Arranging video consultation with specialist doctor if case requires